At the core of leadership is the person whom, more than anything else makes the difference.
Self-leaders show high levels of self-awareness and personal self-management. They are intrinsically motivated and unfold their own life from a place of self-determination. That is why I propose to start a leadership development program with a process of self-leadership coaching. Once the clients are aware of the main self-leadership aspects and use them consciously as a personal resource, the development of the five dimensions of the Co-Active leadership takes place.
Leadership development is a dynamic process where self-leadership is at the core of the Co-Active Leadership Model.
This is what it looks like:
The five Co-active leadership dimensions
WITHIN is the Dimension of Self-leadership.
It means leading from within.
By working on this dimension, you will bring to your consciousness your core values, life purpose, and strengths to set goals and take actions based on your essence.
Leader who is in service to others providing whatever is needed, coaching them, and holding everyone together.
A leader who partners with someone else around a shared vision, intention, and synergy.
Leader who is aware of their impact in and on the world from a place of innovation.
Leader who connects with their team and stands firmly for a clear direction and purpose.
Benefits of the Leadership Development Program
- Have the ability to influence your thought, feelings, and actions to achieve the self-motivation and self-direction needed to perform.
- Be receptive to your team members while at the same time you hold them accountable for their actions.
- Have the awareness to respond to each situation from the most effective dimension of leadership.
- Adopt a multidimensional model of leadership that provides you with more personal resources than one-dimensional models of leadership.
- Share the leadership at every level in a team, organization, or any kind of system.
How does it work?
Book a free session
- Start by booking a free session. It will give you a chance to clarify what to expect from a coaching process, to ensure that you and I are a good match, and start the process of co-designing our work together.
- One-on-one self-leadership coaching sessions can be conducted face to face, on Google meets, on Skype, or over the telephone.
What you will get from the coaching process
- A 2-hour Discovery Session. This session is an essential first step to build a strong coaching relationship. It helps to establish trust, familiarise clients with the coaching process ad logistic details, and creates essential coaching “tools” to have on hand for ongoing coaching.
- 6 x 60-minute sessions, one every fortnight, with coaching homework to develop self-leadership.
- An additional 6 x 60-minute sessions, one every fortnight, to develop multidimensional leadership through a co-active leadership assessment and specific actions to master the different dimensions.
- A customized coaching notebook to support your process.
- Coaching and evaluation tools to support and assess your progress.
- After each session, I send an email with a summary of the outcomes of the coaching, which helps clients to monitor their progress and integrate the main aspects from every session.
- Ongoing email support between sessions.
- Overall progress reviewed together regularly to make sure you are achieving your goals.
Some of the techniques you will experience during the coaching process
- Co-active coaching toolkit: visual tools, exercises, visualisations, coaching questionnaires, and assessment sheets during different stages of the process.
- Use of the body in the physical space.
- Gestalt exercises to help you to increase your awareness of immediate experiences, express thoughts and feelings.
- Art exercises: painting, drawing and collage.
The coaching game
Set of 65 associative cards each depicting a photographic image and a topic that uses the right and left sides of the brain. The Coaching game offers a creative and effective way for personal and professional development. I use it as a powerful tool to facilitate self-discovery, awareness, insights, and action.
Weaving community cards
Set of 50 cards depicting a drawing and a topic. The cards facilitate the observation of the client’s behaviour, uncovering the blind spots that reduce awareness, restrict decision-making, and limit leadership effectiveness. Thus, the client becomes a different and more powerful observer of themselves and their reality, being able to expand their possibilities, and better design their actions.