Step into your power
Your inner power is unquestionable belief in yourself, the sense of trust about your capability to handle whatever happens in your life. It is the guiding force that helps us to live a happier and fulfilled life even in the toughest times. Most of us feel this strong inner power from time to time, but it quickly fades once our fears take hold.
We all have our fears and insecurities, and these tend to come to the surface whenever we meet challenges in our home or work lives, or when we face difficulties in our relationships. One consequence of this is that, as we get older, we avoid doing things that are unfamiliar or too challenging. In other words, in unfamiliar territory, we are out of our comfort zone and our fears tend to “rule the land”.
But this is potentially also a land of growth – when we face our fears, we make it possible for our inner power to triumph achieving countless benefits such as building our confidence, untapping our personal resources, and becoming brave. Reaching a strong and sustained feeling of inner power is a lifetime’s work but this workshop will set you on the right path to achieving it.
The workshop takes its inspiration from the classic book “Feel the Fear and do it anyway” written by the world-renowned psychologist Susan Jeffers and my personal journey into finding my inner strength.
This workshop is an opportunity for you to:
- Understand what fear is and how it affects us
- Explore some of your fears
- Learn about the fears that are currently holding you back in your life
- Learn practical and easy to use tools to improve your ability to handle any challenging situation, stay positive, and achieve your potential
- Be able to expand your comfort zone constantly
- Walk out with a sense of personal empowerment
Program – Upcoming workshop 20/11/2021
- The concept of Fear
- Level of fears and type of fears
- Five turths about fear
- From pain to power chart
- Pain to power vocabulary
- Seven ways to reclaim your power
- Specific actions to face fears
- Personalised Notebook
- Step into your power booklet
- Magnetic board to draw your pain to power chart and take it with you!
- Worksheets and forms to use during the workshop and take them home to keep building your inner power
- A small group of 7 people to facilitate interaction between participants and engagement with a range of perspectives
- 30-minute lunch break, 15-minute break for morning and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee, and snacks provided
- Get your ticket here