When we are kids, the world stimulates our imagination, encouraging curiosity and exploration. Unfortunately, this childlike sense of wonder diminishes as we become adults. The demands of everyday life and the pressure to conform often means that we lose contact with the joy of life and the emotional experiences that make us unique.
However, through the practice of self-awareness we can re-awaken those aspects of ourselves that make us feel alive. One way to grow our self-awareness is to understand and articulate our core values, which leads to …
- Increased clarity and confidence in decision-making on the main areas in life (career, wealth, fun and social life, friends and family, love life, personal/spiritual development, and physical environment).
- The ability to take inspired action.
- Trusting and aligning with the important people in your life – friends, colleagues, family, and partner.
- Increased personal satisfaction and fulfilment
While some of our values will change over time, some will stay with us for the entire lifetime. Our values make us who we are and serve as an anchor point for knowing our true selves. Once we recognise our core values, we are able to draw on the vitality and energy that they provide. When our core values are supported and fulfilled, we feel inspired and energized. When our core values are threatened or challenged, we feel suppressed and diminished.
Identifying our core values can be difficult. But during the workshop, I will help you to do this through practical exercises and a shared group experience, enhancing your sense of curiosity and exploration.
By participating in this workshop, you will increase your self-awareness as a result of understanding yourself better through practical exercises and a shared group experience. Knowing your core values is a necessary step to feel inspired and energized and make decisions with confidence.
This workshop will help you to:
- Understand what core values are
- Clarify the distinction between core values and core beliefs
- Identify your five core values
- Recognise if you express your five core values in daily life
- Discover your life purpose
- Commit to one goal that will keep one of your core values alive
Program – Upcoming workshop 27/11/2021
- Relationship between values and fulfillment
- Values Clarification
- Values-Based Decision Matrix
- Obstacles to honouring the values
- Values Action Log
- Sample Values List
- Personalised notebook
- Coaching tools, exercises, and templates to use during the workshop and take home to support your continuous learning
- The Coaching game
- The Lifeline tool
- A small group of 7 people to facilitate interaction between participants and engagement with a range of perspectives
- 30-minute lunch break, 15-minute break for morning and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee, and snacks provided
- Get your ticket here